Sunday 14 April 2013

Drake calls Chris Brown insecure; confirms he dated Rihanna briefly

The beef between Drake and Chris Brown was reignited yesterday when Drizzy dissed Brown’s “insecurities” during a radio interview and spoke about his relationship with pop megababe Rihanna! Speaking with hip-hop journalist Elliott Wilson on his ‘Keep It Thoro’ internet radio show, Drake said of the pair’s ongoing feud;

"For any media outlet listening, don't ask me sh*t about that man when I come up there. And leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities. His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I'm more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman he loves fell into my lap and I did what a real nigga would do and treated her with respect so she's not up there talking down on me."

Drake and Rihanna were rumoured to have dated briefly following her split from Brown back in 2009. But despite Drake himself choosing to talk about Brown in the interview, the ‘5am in Toronto’ rapper took aim at the media for constantly questioning their beef.

“It shouldn't be about tearing that man down. It shouldn't be about wanting to see me and him tear each other down," he said.

"We have an issue and it's either gonna drag out or maybe in ten years we'll laugh about it over drinks, just let us solve that sh*t."

After the interview hit the internet, Chris Brown Tweeted "lol"



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...