Saturday 22 June 2013

Grippy Minaj goes Topless

Nicki Minaj
Touching display ... Nicki Minaj
Most women hide away in dressing rooms when they’re trying on outfits. But Nicki Minaj clearly isn’t bothered about protecting her modesty. She posed for this amateur snap that’s ended up on Twitter, featuring the pop star handling her bare boobs as her frock slips south.
Sporting huge hairpieces on her bonce, Nicki fires serious eyes at the camera – despite the comical nature of the intentional wardrobe malfunction. The former American Idol judge is no stranger to sauciness, frequently ditching her clothes for raunchy scenes in pop videos.
She was recently seen spilling out of a low-cut basque while romping with Lil Wayne in their High School promo.
Far from taking advantage of her, Nicki revealed Lil Wayne – who runs the Young Money label she’s signed to – was a perfect gent.
She said: “He refused to touch me. He’s so respectful.. and then I was like, ‘Wayne, you can touch certain parts!’ But he was acting scared. He was like, ‘Yo Nick, this is my dream, I’mma be the man after this video.’
“He was just acting crazy, but if I didn’t tell him, ‘Yes, you can touch me, do this,’ whatever, like, he refused to touch me. He’s a Southern gentleman, which people don’t realise.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...