Thursday 20 June 2013

HELP!! Facebook showed my 15-year-old daughter is sexually active...

Concerned Father...
I ACCESSED my daughter’s Facebook and discovered she is doing sexual stuff with her boyfriend. She’s only 15.
She has been going out with her 16-year-old boyfriend a few months. I just got a gut feeling about him from day one. What I read on her messages has shocked me, even though I know what teenagers do these days. They’ve not had intercourse but she’s given him oral sex. How on earth do I broach
this with her without admitting I invaded her privacy?
My wife says it was most likely mutual but because she’s under age we should report it to the police. I am wary and feel that will just complicate our relationship with our daughter and I don’t want to ruin her life.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...