Sunday 9 June 2013

HELP! My Fiancé Don’t Want Court Wedding So He Can Sleep With Other Girls


Sometimes it is good for one to say the truth upfront but you just have to be careful how to present it so as to carry your partner along and reason at the same level with him or her, in the world of romance.
This lady has given her time, money, body and everything to her fiancé but now that the chips are down the guy has showed her his true “womanizing” colour. See her story after the cut… I have been dating this guy and the whole wedding preparation is in full gear, but another side of him is showing now. The bone of contention here is that I want a court wedding and he saying we won’t have one. Fine, what are your reasons? I asked him. And he said because he’s human and if he impregnates someone else, that means the child won’t have a right to his property. In fact I was shocked and dumbfounded by his reason as I don’t think he ever puts me into consideration. My family is richer than his so which property am I coming after? I’m so confused right now and i have been asking myself if he truly loves me. Do i go ahead with our marriage plans or should i tell my parents to put a stop to our marriage preparations? Does he care about me? Will my agreeing not to have a court wedding put my future at stake as it seems I won’t be a priority even as his wife? Please its very urgent. Wedding day approaching, need to make a decision fast. Please I don’t want to make a mistake because I don’t have much experience relationship wise.
Please, your advise should be one that can help her.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...