Sunday 2 June 2013

I wish my alcoholic dad would leave home


I’m a 14-year-old girl and I live with my mum and my brother and two sisters. My dad lives here too but he’s like a stranger living in the house. There’s so much I could say about him but it would take me forever. He and my mum have been married for 20 years and from the start he abused her. He’s an alcoholic and has even admitted that he loves booze more than us.
I feel so sorry for mum as he’s never made her feel loved or protected or treated her right in the way she deserves. We all hate him so much. We have tried to get him to go to counselling but he won’t go
and says he’s never going to change. There’s no communication between him and us kids. He says if we don’t like the way things are then we know where the door is.
We’ve called the police on him several times as it’s got to the point where he’s tries to break down our bedroom door and he’s almost burnt the house down falling asleep when he’s drunk with a cigarette burning. He’s way beyond help and I hate him.
He doesn’t provide for our needs though he earns lots of money. He does more for his mates that he does for his family.
He could afford to get himself a place to live but it’s like he stays here just to make us miserable. Please help me, I’m desperate.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...