Sunday 7 July 2013

HELP!! I want my husband back but lover is threatening to tell all

My Lover is threatening to tell my husband all about our affair. I don’t know how to get myself out of this mess.
I’m 31 and my husband’s 33. We’ve been married for six years. Our relationship’s usually been good but due to family and work stress I found myself getting bored and frustrated.
I began flirting with my line manager at work for a bit of fun. He’s really fit. He’s always been a good friend to me and I’ve confided in him in the past when I’ve had problems. He’s very sympathetic and a good listener. He told me he had always loved me and would be there for me. One night I had a blazing row with my husband and I left him. I phoned my line manager who offered me his sofa for the night. Of course I ended up in bed with him.
Everything was great at first. The sex was awesome and it made me realise how much I’d been missing at home. I carried on like this for a couple of months but then I began to realise I was too quick to leave my husband. I miss him terribly and I would like to try again. But I haven’t told my husband anything about my affair with my line manager. I know he would be disgusted, and my new guy is threatening to tell my husband all about our affair if I leave him.
All I want is my husband back but I know he wouldn’t even think about having me back if he knew about my boyfriend.
My boyfriend is already planning a future for us but I now know it isn’t what I want. I feel so trapped and miserable. I’ve messed up big-time and I don’t know what to do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...