Tuesday 9 July 2013

HELP! She smokes & drinks too much, should I let her go??

 
Admin please share my dilemma with your readers. I’ve been dating this lady for the last nine months and I need advise as things are beginning to get out of hand. I am ready to settle down but I don’t know if I should make this woman my wife or let her go. I am madly in love with her but she’s not what I want in a woman. I don’t know how I managed to fall in love with her in the first place. She drinks too much, she smokes too much, she even smokes weed, though she tries to hide it but I’ve
caught her a few times. She gets drunk at least once every other week. She’s domesticated and is a good cook and sex with her is of course very great, but whenever she drinks I see a different woman. She’s also very foul mouthed and can be very aggressive, especially when she’s high from smoking. Whenever she’s sober, we have a great time and I start to look at her as the mother of my kids but then she gets drunk again and I see a totally different person. I don’t smoke or drink and I have even threatened to end the relationship if she doesn’t stop drinking but that hasn’t made a difference.
Should I propose to her or let her go? Will she ever change? Is there anything I can do to make her a different woman?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...