Thursday 4 July 2013

HELP!! Why am I compelled to cheat on my perfect girl??

I pick up other girls for sex even though I have the most wonderful girlfriend a man could wish for.
I’m 30 and my girlfriend’s 28. We’ve been together for two years. She is the most amazing woman. She’s exceptionally attractive, intelligent and very sweet. I am very lucky to have found her.
She also happens to be my first and only sexual partner. It didn’t bother me that she was more experienced, in fact she helped me by teaching me so much. She didn’t seem fazed by my lack of experience. If anything, she said it helped her trust me more.
During my teens and twenties I never received much attention from girls, most wouldn’t even look at
me twice. The few dates I did have back then didn’t really go well, one girl even told me that I was unattractive and boring.
My mates used to talk about their nights out and the girls they had pulled and I used to wonder why it was so hard for me. All that changed when I met my girlfriend.
She got me to buy a completely different wardrobe, changed my hair and I guess boosted my confidence. Other women started noticing me and giving me more attention.
It started off as just harmless fun flirting but then escalated. Last night, for example, I was out with my mates when I noticed this girl as she brushed past me. I winked at her and she smiled back. I offered to buy her a drink and we got chatting.
There was a definite spark between us and I knew where it would lead. We ended up going back to her place for sex. I felt guilty afterwards because I know how much I am betraying my girlfriend’s trust.
Why do I feel the need to sleep with the sort of girls who gave me a hard time all those years ago when I have such a great girl of my own now?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...