Thursday 4 July 2013

Is Rihanna pop's shyest star? Er, probably not judging by these snaps

Bashful ... Rihanna shows she's a modest girl at heart
Rihanna is that rare star who shuns the spotlight, bless her. Modest to a fault, she'd Rih-lly rather people stopped looking at her - and just focused on the music. Only joking! RiRi's rarely seen in more than undies and is obsessed with taking her own photo.
In fact, the Bajan babe recently said she's happier NUDE than in clothes.
"The more I got naked, the more comfortable I felt. I just had to face my fear. I just started being more daring."
And now it seems the lass can't stop.
Here are 16 photos that prove you don't have to be a show-off to be a celeb - but it really does help.
1) See-through? Gosh, how embarrassing. I had NO idea.

AKM-GSI

2) My philosophical statement proving the old adage "All fur coat and no knickers".


3) Me a carnival queen? I couldn't possibly. Oh go on then.

Splash News

4) And well I wasn't expecting this kind of attention. But when in Rome...

Splash

5) It's the boots I want you to look at. My lovely new boots. Honest.



6) Floor-length for the Grammys? Good idea. I want to be taken seriously this year.

Abaca

7) Please stop looking at my nipples. I'm an artist.

WireImage

8) This is the only top they had left in the shop. I swear.


Splash News

9) I'm ready for my close-up. But that's really not what I had in mind.


10) This photo is on my Twitter feed? I have no clue how that happened. Heads will roll.


11) Sure I work out but I don't like to brag about it.


12) Me on a magazine cover? Only if I can wear a trackie and trainers.


13) Just covering a hole in my fishnets. Oh the mortification.


14) Found it! Look at me cleverly righting a swimwear malfunction.


15) Where the hell did my skirt go? Covering my modesty as best I can.


16) My tribute to the goddess Isis. I almost wrote a book instead but a tatt was all I had time for.

WENN

17) Please don't look at me smoking in this swimsuit. I can't bear it.

Xposurephotos.com


Source: SUN UK
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...