Monday 8 April 2013

Who Owns The Breasts?

photo 

Some women were discussing at a round table and they were caught lamenting on motherhood and its pains.
Joy  started, “since I brought forth my children, I have not allowed my husband lay his hands on me because it is frustrating to cater for both father and child.
Her friend in affirmation said, “my dear, look at me, who would know I am still in my early 30’s but look at me, I look like a 50-year-old woman, my husband treats me like his toy, in fact from this evening, when I get back home, I must claim full ownership of my body! I don’t even understand who owns my boobs again, by the time my husband and his son start disturbing me at night. I need my life back and I need to feel young again.

 Their third friend further added in a rather distraught manner, you ladies need to see the way I run from my husband when he comes back from work. Mi o le wa ku o!. He actually behaves as if he is the one who created my whole body.  Na wah O !” God help us.
A woman who had come to buy something in the same eatery in which the three friends sat decided to find out the answer to this controversy by asking readers to air their views.
Excerpts:

Obika Favour: The husband owns the breasts because after the baby finishes sucking the breast, it  will  still come back to the owner. And the owner is the husband.

Awonuga Oluwaseun Dorcas:  I agree that the husband owns the boobs, because to avoid breast cancer, the husband would be the one to help.

Shola Adebowale: Let me throw the question back to you..’who pays  the woman’s dowry including her breasts?’
A-The husband.
B-The baby.
Between the landlord and the tenant,  do we need to ask,’who owns this house?’
Remember,’ eni to ni eru, loni eru’

Akorede Dauda: A wa ni ani omu yen jo. The  husband is the owner of the two breasts.

Oyeleye Samson Adesola: I am certainly sure of the fact that the woman’s breasts belong to her kids not the husband.

Makinde Peter Aderemi: Na husband own am, but the pikin fit  share am once a while.
 
Simon A Samuel:  The baby just needs milk and not the whole  breast because the breast is for the daddy.

Hammed Ismahil Ajibade:  The breast belongs to the father while the milk is for the baby. 

Ayanyinka Olumide; We need not argue on this issue, it has been established that the husband is the legal owner of the breasts.

Olawale Olanrewaju: The man is the owner, but he just allows the baby to feed on it. Daddy can give and withdraw it at will.

Abiodun Odewusi: In the beginning, the breasts were owned by the men, but when the baby arrived, the baby took over .

Akinsomoro Oluwatosin: The husband owns it because he paid for it.

Alarape Adedeji: Both the man and the woman can claim ownership. The woman biologically owns it, while the man acquires it through marriage.


Man and Breast! Only God will save us...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...