Friday 31 May 2013

HELP!! Dumped by sex buddy who has got me pregnant

 
WHEN I told my friend with benefits I wanted a relationship, he stopped seeing me, but now I’m expecting his baby.
I’m 23 and he’s 26. He’s the brother of a work colleague and we met at my friend’s birthday party. He’s gorgeous with a body to die for as he works out every day in the gym. I thought he was out of my league. We got on like a house on fire and we spent the evening chatting, dancing and knocking back the shots. He walked me home and kissed me by my door so I invited him in. My parents were away at my sister’s so I had the place to myself.
We went up to my room and we had sex three times during the night. He’s a great lover and knows how to get a girl in the mood. I thought we’d be together but he told me the next day that he was just
out of a relationship and didn’t want “anything too heavy”. He asked whether I’d ever just been with somebody for sex because that was what he was looking for.
I agreed because I thought I could win him over. We saw one another for around about six months, usually meeting up for sex twice a week, and my feelings for him grew.
I told him I wanted a proper relationship but he said, “Well I don’t! I’ve been straight with you from the start.”
I was gutted. He stopped seeing me as he said I obviously wasn’t getting what I wanted, but now I’m late for my period, I’ve done a pregnancy test and it’s positive.
I’m going to have to tell him he’s going to be a dad but he may think I’ve done it on purpose. This is a complete accident but I want to keep the baby. I’m worried sick.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...