Tuesday 14 May 2013

HELP!! I Have A Major Crush on my Cousin & I Can’t Help It

Hey Guys, my names Sandra. I’m in 200 Level; can’t reveal my school. Anyway! I have a crush on my
cousin. Like a serious one.
He’s been away ..like out of the country for about 11 years which was the last time I saw him so I really couldn't remember what he looked like or the kind of the person he is/was. He & his parents are back in the country and they been staying in my house for like 3 weeks now.
I’m currently single and he’s like everything I’ve ever wanted in a man; We’re like the same height, he’s a year older, light skinned & a good Kisser P.s Yes we have kissed & that’s the good part I think he feels the same.
I've not been able to take my mind off him. I don’t know what to do.
I’m sure dating him would cause a stare but having sex with him shouldn’t be so bad or what do you guys think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...